Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friend's house, my work, on apartment therapy!

My dear friend Smith has published a house tour of the lovely abode her and her fantastic husband Erik share on apartment therapy!  She gave me an awesome shout out. Thanks Smith!  She's going for a spot as a regular contributor, so give HER some props (comment section at the bottom)!

Beehive Pendant prototype




























 Table centerpiece I made for their wedding.


















"S" I made, given as a wedding gift.

1 comments:

HousePet said...

bb...I'll take one of everything you make!
Smith and Erik(if you are reading this), you are very lucky to have such talented firends and you're off to a great start with your home. I hope I get a chance to see it a year or two from now after you've had a chance to really settle in (and take in all the advice from the AT critics board - kidding!). You have the rest of your lives to collect vintage and art pieces that will easily fit into the color pallet and style you have going right now. Enjoy your new home. As a home owner of 5 years, it only gets better!

Post a Comment